The NSDC of Ukraine supported the application of sanctions to a number of russia'a public figures
On January 6, 2023, at the meeting of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine chaired by President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy, a decision was made to apply sanctions to 119 individuals for a period of three, five, and ten years.
It is proposed to apply sanctions to public figures of the russian federation (artists, journalists, TV presenters).
The following figures can be singled out from the general list:
- Allegrova Iryna Oleksandrivna – a famous russian pop singer, actress, People's Artist of the russian federation.
- Bilan Dmytro Mykolayovych – a famous russian singer who supports the policies and actions of the leadership of the russian federation.
- Dolina Larisa Oleksandrivna – participates in mass public events in support of armed aggression against Ukraine.
- Dyuzhev Dmytro Petrovych – russian theater and film actor, performed on March 18, 2022, at the celebration of the so-called "Crimean Spring"
- Gagarina Polina Serhiivna – public support and promotion of the "special military operation" of the russian federation in Ukraine.
- Galustyan Mykhailo Serhiyovych – a comedian and showman who spreads kremlin propaganda narratives to justify russia's actions.
- Kirkorov Pylyp Bedrosovich – a famous russian pop singer.
- Dmytro Kostyantynovich Kiselyov – a russian journalist, political commentator, TV presenter, director general of the federal state unitary enterprise "International News Agency "Russia Today".
- Hryhoriy Viktorovych Lepsveridze – participates in mass public events in support of armed aggression against Ukraine.
- Mykyta Serhiyovych Mikhalkov – publicly justifies the armed aggression of the russian federation against Ukraine and the temporary occupation of part of the territory of our state.