Organization of the NSDC of Ukraine
- 2 December 16:51 Ukraine’s first Grid NetWars cyber training has started in Kyiv The National Cybersecurity Coordination Center at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, with the support of the USAID Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure in Ukraine Activity, is holding Ukraine’s first cyber training, «National Cybersecurity Preparedness: Grid NetWars».
- 2 December 16:49 Oleksiy Danilov held a meeting on the state of implementing the SDO for 2021 Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov held an interagency meeting on the state of implementation of the State Defense Order for 2021 and preparation of the draft key indicators of closed procurement of defense goods, works, and services for 2022-2024.
- 2 December 09:00 A modern information-analytical system “COTA” developed and put into operation at the NSDC Staff The system works with Big Data, provides storage, combination, and analysis of data from various sources to increase reliability, effective monitoring of national security in more than 20 areas, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of government agencies.
- 2 December 08:00 The electronic map of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease spread worldwide and in Ukraine The Main Situation Center of Ukraine (at the Staff of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine) has developed the electronic map of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease spread worldwide and in Ukraine
- 30 November 09:46 Oleksiy Danilov held a meeting of the interagency working group on the preservation and reproduction of forests During the meeting, the NSDC Secretary stressed the need to implement effective practical solutions for the successful implementation of the initiative of President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky “Green Country”.
- 30 November 09:44 Oleksiy Danilov held a meeting on providing citizens with quality drinking water Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov held a meeting on the implementation of the NSDC decision of July 30, 2021 “On the state of water resources of Ukraine”, enacted by the Decree of the President of Ukraine of August 13, 2021, № 357, in particular, on the issues of providing citizens with quality drinking water.
- 26 November 13:32 The NCSCC at the NSDC of Ukraine conducted training on developing a roadmap for the implementation of the Cybersecurity Strategy of Ukraine The purpose of the Roadmap is to form a common vision of the Strategy’s goals and objectives by all stakeholders, a clear correlation between the level of strategic planning and annual plans of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, ensuring an inclusive process of involving all cybersecurity actors coordinated by the NCSCC in the process of implementing a long-term detailed plan for delivering the Strategy.