Organization of the NSDC of Ukraine
- 25 November 09:51 Holodomor is a heartbreak for Ukraine The remembrance of the Holodomor has become an integral part of the national memory of the Ukrainian people. Today, on Holodomor Memorial Day, we bow our heads low in memory of those who were starved to death for being Ukrainian.
- 24 November 16:48 Volodymyr Zelenskyy chaired a Staff meeting: Discussion of mobilisation, demobilisation, and rotation of the military Today, on 24 November, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy chaired a Supreme Commander-in-Chief’s Staff meeting. We discussed a range of matters which included mobilisation, demobilisation, rotation, military service by conscripts, activity of Territorial Centre for Recruitment and Social Support, activity of military medical boards.
- 24 November 15:33 Natalia Tkachuk: To improve our national cybersecurity system, we also need to study and implement NATO and EU standards and policies On November 23-24, 2023, a two-day workshop for representatives of the main cybersecurity actors in Ukraine was held on the topic: «Achieving cyber security and resilience posture by improved inter agency cooperation». The event was organized by the European Union Advisory Mission and the Euro-Atlantic Resilience Center (E-ARC) with the support of the National Cybersecurity Coordination Center at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
- 23 November 11:52 Serhii Demediuk: Sectoral sanctions are a step towards isolating russia and belarus from the civilised world MPs’ support for the resolution approving the decision of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine on sectoral restrictive measures against the defence industrial sector of the russian federation and the republic of belarus is a step towards isolating them from the civilised world. This was stated by Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine Serhii Demediuk in his speech during the meeting of the National Security, Defence and Intelligence Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- 22 November 17:39 Oleksii Danilov: Draft Maritime Security Strategy pursues an ambitious goal – to make Ukraine a maritime nation Endorsement of the Maritime Security Strategy of Ukraine is an essential step towards ensuring the national security in Ukraine’s maritime expanses. This has been discussed today, 22 November, during a meeting of the interagency working group on the preparation of draft Maritime Security Strategy of Ukraine.
- 22 November 16:02 Krakow hosted the National Cluster on Information Resilience On 21 November, the third meeting of the National Information Resilience Cluster “Global Information Resilience: Ukraine’s input into international security” took place in Krakow, Poland. The event was organised by the Office of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine with support from the U.S. Department of State, the Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction, CRDF Global, and the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- 20 November 13:34 Ukraine needs external security guarantees, the most effective of which is joining NATO - Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov at the International Security Forum in Halifax The nature of combat actions on the frontline is changing. Purely military measures are not enough to achieve the goals set. Holistic approach is needed that would include mutually reconciled measures in military, political, economic, financial, industrial, technological, diplomatic, social and humanitarian sectors, etc.