The decision of the NSDC of Ukraine updated sanctions lists and sanctioned up to 1759 physical and 786 legal entities
President of Ukraine Decree № 176 entered into force the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated June 21, 2018 "On the Application and Amendment of Personal Special Economic and Other Restrictive Measures (Sanctions)".
At the initiative of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Security Service of Ukraine, sanctions were imposed on up to 30 legal entities and 14 individuals, in connection with which the sanction list was updated, which now includes 1759 individuals and 786 legal entities.
The National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine imposed sanctions symmetrical to the sanctions imposed by the US Government (June 11, 2009) against legal entities involved in the activities of Russian special services in cyberspace, in particular:
- Research Institute "Kvant";
- Open Company "Dyevtekhnoservice";
- "Digital Security Technologies" LLC;
- ERPScan BV;
- Embedi Limited
The list of legal entities subject to sanctions has been supplemented by political parties and public organizations that participated in preparing and conducting an unlawful vote in the territory of the temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol in the framework of elections to the State Duma. These include:
- Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation;
- Election commission of the "Republic of Crimea";
- All-Russian Political Party "United Russia";
- Political party "Liberal Democratic Party of Russia" (LDPR);
- All-Russian political party "Rodina";
- Political party "Democratic Party of Russia";
- Union of Veterans of Afghanistan;
- Political party "Patriots of Russia";
- All-Russian public organization "Union of pensioners of Russia";
- All-Russian political party "Agrarian Party of Russia";
- Political party "Communist Party of the Russian Federation";
- All-Russian NGO "Combat Brotherhood";
- All-Russian public movement "Corps" For Clean Elections ".
Imposed sanctions against Russian enterprises of military-industrial complex, as well as State Enterprise "Luhansk aviation repair factory" located in the occupied territory of Ukraine and actively used by the state-aggressor against our country. In particular, in addition to the said company, sanctions have been imposed on:
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Radio Frequency Center of the Central Federal District";
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Labor Red Banner Laboratory of Radio Research Institute";
- ARD Satcom Service Ltd.;
- RusInteKo LLC;
- Almaz-Antei Telecommunications LLC;
- LLC "Leader Stroy"
- PROJECT LLC
- LLC "M-Telecom"
- Alfatel LLC
- PPB LLC;
- ASA LLC.
In addition, sanctions have been imposed on individuals involved in the preparation and conduct of illegal voting in the territory of the Russian Federation's temporary detention of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol in the framework of elections to the State Duma, against which sanctions have been imposed by the US Government, including a well-known Russian billionaire Arkady Rothenberg and his family members.